Amelia Con is proud to host a variety of tabletop gaming events brought to you by fans and industry representatives. We have events being held at both the Women’s Club and the Fernandina Beach Recreation Center, so please double check the date, times, and location for the event you want to attend. All Amelia Con tabletop events are included with your VIP, Lifetime, or Standard admission ticket. Some tournaments may have separate entry fees to cover the cost of the supplies. Any cost associated with the tournament will be indicated.
We have a large library of games that can be played FOR FREE at the Amelia Con game room at the following locations:
Friday: Fernandina Beach Recreation Center at 2500 Atlantic Avenue, Fernandina Beach, FL (3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Saturday: Select demos and games at the Fernandina Beach Recreation Center from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Full gaming library and Munchkin Tournament will be at the Women’s Club at 201 Jean Lafitte Blvd, Fernandina Beach Florida from 10:00 a.m. – midnight.
Sunday: Game demos and full tabletop gaming will be at the Women’s Club from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
For more information about Tabletop Gaming, please visit our What is Tabletop page.
Amelia Con is proud to feature industry sponsors Steve Jackson Games and Plan B Games. All sponsors will have official representatives at Amelia Con to demo games, help players learn the ropes, and some will even be hosting tournaments with industry prize support!
Fernandina Beach Recreation Center
5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.Saturday, March 9, 2019
10:00 a.m. – midnight (Women’s Club at 201 Jean Lafitte Blvd, Fernandina Beach, FL)
10:30 a.m./11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Fernandina Beach Recreation Center)Sunday, March 10, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Women’s Club at 201 Jean Lafitte Blvd., Fernandina Beach, FL).
We love Tabletop games and we have a modest collection that we want to share with you!
If you’d like to bring a game to play with others, that’s fine too! Please see the section below regarding reserving a table for your group. New to Tabletop and you aren’t sure where to start? No problem! We’ve got you covered! Check out the Free to Play section below to see how Amelia Con is making it easy to step into the world of Tabletop gaming.
Below are the titles we’ll be bringing to Amelia Con for you to enjoy with your friends, family, and other convention attendees at no additional charge!
- Betrayal at House on The Hill
- Card of the Dead
- Cards Against Humanity (17+, ID required or parental permission)
- First Expansion
- Second Expansion
- Third Expansion
- Fourth Expansion
- Fifth Expansion
- Sixth Expansion
- Crabs Adjust Humidity: Volume One
- Chez Geek
- Chez Geek 2: Slack Attack
- Cthulu Geek Expansion
- Dungeon Attack
- Dungeon! by Wizards of the Coast
- Dungeons & Dragons Dicemaster: Battle for Faerun
- Forbidden Island
- Love Letter
- King of Tokyo
- Mars Attacks – The Dice Game
- The Good, The Bad, and The Munchkin
- Munchkin Steampunk Deluxe
- Star Munchkin Deluxe
- Once Upon a Time
- Oregon Trail Card Game
- Hunt for Food Expansion
- Pocket Battles: Confederacy v Union
- Settlers of Catan (2 Copies)
- Seafarers of Catan
- Awesome Level 9000
- Big in Japan
- Monster Smash
- Oops You Did It Again
- Pretty Pretty Smash Up
- That 70’s Expansion
- Ticket to Ride
- Ticket to Ride: German Map Edition
- Villainous ft. Disney Villains
- Zombie Dice (2 copies)
Everyone, age eight and up is welcome to join in the games! However, we do have a few ground rules.
- “Adult” games may only played in the Anime Screening Room during the designated hours.
- This includes Cards Against Humanity. Under no circumstances should this game (and other, similar games) be played in the general gaming areas.
- Anyone playing these games during a non-scheduled time in an area with children may be asked to leave the convention
- If you would like to play a mature game at Amelia Con, we have designated space and times for you.
- ID’s will be checked at the door by an Amelia Con volunteer. If you are under the age to play these games, you will not be allowed to participate without parental consent.
- Please be mindful of all Age Recommendations on the boxes. They’re there for a reason.
- If you are hosting a game, you will be responsible for the actions of the players at your table.
- If you are hosting a game with mature themes or violence, please be mindful of children who may try to play or be watching over someone’s shoulders.
- Children ages 8+ are welcome to attend. Parents should be mindful of Age Recommendations on the boxes. If you have questions about a game’s age rating, please see a volunteer or staff member.
- If you are providing your own game, Amelia Con, our Venues, our Staff, and our Volunteers will not be held responsible for any damages, loss, or theft.
- If you see someone vandalizing, stealing, or cheating, please notify Security immediately.
- Do not remove any games, pieces, cards, dice, bags, merchandise, furniture, or fixings from the Tabletop area that do not belong to you.
- Food and drinks are welcome, but please be careful not to spill. Caps and napkins are encouraged!
Whether you’re new to Tabletop or just want to have a quick, casual game with some friends on a whim, the Free to Play tables are perfect for you! These tables are reserved for casual games that we are loaning out to our attendees to enjoy (see the above list). You’re also welcome to bring one of your own games. Seating is on a first come, first seated basis. We will not be taking reservations for the Free To Play tables.
Free To Play tables will give new players the opportunity to familiarize themselves with different games without being thrown into the deep end from the start. Or, experienced players may get the chance to try something new without the stress of competition. Not enjoying the game you’re playing? No problem! Just grab a different one from the shelf.
Not sure where to start? We’ll be providing “Game Menus” to help you select a game based on playstyle, genre, and game mechanics. Volunteers and Staff will be around to help you if you get stuck and Industry Representatives are just a few feet away to offer some great advice too!